Schiffert Health Center coordinates all testing for students. All testing appointments are walk-up.
VTNotify will no longer be used to schedule appointments, as of May 24.
- Non-symptomatic students wanting a test should come to Schiffert Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Students are encouraged to fill out their demographic info through VTNotify before arriving.
- Testing will now be self-administered. Students can select either a nasal or saliva test, and they will be provided direction on site.
- Individuals experiencing symptoms should contact Schiffert for an appointment or their primary healthcare provider.
What types of tests are available?
- Nasal swab tests are used to collect samples for COVID-19 PCR testing, which are processed at the Virginia Tech Schiffert Health Center Molecular Diagnostics Lab; testing at Schiffert Health Center uses full nasal swabs, and ArcPoint Clinic testing uses mid-nasal swabs.
- Saliva tests are not available at this time.
- Antibody tests are not available at this time. Your current option to obtain an antibody test is to call your personal healthcare provider or local urgent care to see if they are offering those tests.
How long does it take to get my test results back?
The majority of tests take 48-72 business hours to turn around. However, there are some outliers that must be re-tested for a variety of reasons, and those may take a bit longer.
If you are a student that was tested at Schiffert Health Clinic and haven't received your test results within 5 business days, contact Schiffert at 540-231-6444, option 1.
If you are an employee or student that was tested at the ArcPoint clinic at Lane Stadium:
First check your VT Notify account to see if a negative test result has been posted.
How will I receive my test results?
All students tested at Schiffert Health Center will receive their medical information directly via phone call and/or a secure message in their Schiffert Health Portal.
For employees and students tested at the ArcPoint clinic at Lane Stadium, negative test results will be displayed in VT Notify.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
For testing and results questions:
- For students tested at Schiffert Health Center: 540-231-6444, option 1.
- For employees and students tested at the ArcPoint clinic at Lane Stadium:
Frequently asked questions from Schiffert Health Center
For assistance during isolation and quarantine for on-campus students: Check the email you received from Housing and Residence Life, which will contain contact information.
For academic questions/concerns if you have tested positive or must miss class for isolation/quarantine: Dean of Students at 540-231-3787.
Contact your manager, HR partner, or Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-231-9331.